I recently shoot with Krystal who we have previously used in our Glamor Workshop sessions. I had never had the opportunity to date to shoot with her 1 on 1 and i had been planning to work with here for some time.
Located directly above our offices, there is a tennis court which we were able to book out and this would be the location for our shoot.
Armed with an arsenal of gear to ensure that all situations were covered, we set out to setup. We were out to get this shoot published in Zoo Weekly, a glamour magazine here in Sydney so we wanted to make sure everything was spot on! Here are some of our results, and hopefully more will be seen in the magazine *fingers crossed*, and our behind the scenes video.
For the shoot we packed the follow:
- Elinchrom Ranger RX AS Speed Pack
- 2 Elinchrom A Speed Heads
- Elinchrom Ranger RF1500 Ringflash
- Hensel Ringflash Modifier
- Elinchrom 135cm Rotalux Softbox
- Canon 580EXII
- 1/2 CTO Gels to balance the lights